Air Medical Transport
- VCU Health's Critical Care Transport Network provides rapid access to definitive services for adult and pediatric populations – including acutely ill and injured cardiac, neuro, trauma, pediatric and medical patient populations
- Aircraft medical crew are experienced and certified critical care nurses and critical care paramedics
- Aircraft is equipped with state-of-the-art patient monitoring, ventilator, video laryngoscope and other technology to support care of critical patients during transport.
- Operational Medical Director: Harinder S. Dhindsa, M.D.
- VCU Health Air 1
- Located at the Dinwiddie County Airport in Dinwiddie, Virginia
- EC-145 helicopter (Manufactured by Airbus)
- VCU Health Air 3
- Located at the Middle Peninsula Regional Airport in Mattaponi, Virginia
- EC-135 helicopter (Manufactured by Airbus)
Call 1-877-902-7779 for emergency dispatch and air transport requests.
Public Notice of Accreditation Site Visit (posted May 12, 2017)