Providing Quality Care
VCU Health's Sports Medicine Clinic treats all patients with the same quality care we provide university and professional athletes.
Our vast array of athletic injury care and specialties include:
- Sports medicine, hip and knee arthroscopy
- Anatomic single and double-bundle ACL reconstructions
- Meniscus repair and transplantation
- Complex knee and shoulder ligament reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Cartilage restoration
- Compartment syndrome evaluations
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization
We also offer on-site physical therapy.
"I was in a car accident and basically broke everything but my right arm. Dr. Cheatham put me back together."
–Manuel Dip, patient