Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
From growing your family to healthy aging
If you’re a man or woman who wants to grow your family, we’re ready to help you make it happen. We’re experts in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. We have the training and experience to evaluate your health, so we can bring you the right care to help you reach your goals.
We offer a complete array of interventions tailored to the specific needs of our patients—from treating complex reproductive endocrine disorders to overcoming infertility with advanced Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) and microsurgical procedures such as tubal reanastamosis.
As part of VCU Health’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, we are focused on and passionate about diagnosing and treating:
- Infertility in men and women
- Onsite reproductive biology laboratory for semen analysis, IUI sperm processing, and In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) in office
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Prevention of genetic/inheritable disorders - Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and Screening (PGS)
- Conditions of the woman’s reproductive tract, including uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and PCOS
- Fertility preservation - male and female
- Donor eggs or donor sperm if needed
We’ll use the latest tools and techniques to get the results you want. And you can count on us to do it with a healthy dose of understanding and compassion.
Reproductive Medicine at VCU Health
Stony Point 9109
9109 Stony Point Drive
Richmond, VA 23235
To make an appointment, call (804) 828-4409