Virginia Sickle Cell Disease ECHO
Welcome to the Virginia Sickle Cell Disease Extension for Community Health Outcomes or ECHO, a virtual network of health care experts and providers tackling sickle cell disease management across Virginia.
Register now for an upcoming clinic.
Network, Participate and Present
- Improved patient outcomes.
- Continuing Medical Education Credits: This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Virtual networking opportunities using two-way video conferencing.
- No cost to participate.
- $200 paid per case presentation.
- If unable to attend a live clinic session, learn how to access the CME website to view the recording and claim credit.