How to Receive CME Credit
- Watch video under Curriculum & Calendar.
- While in CME website, under Content and Tests tab, click “Test” to sign in and take quiz.
- Once signed in, click the “My CME” or “My CE” button.
- Click on the appropriate option to view that information.
- Evaluations and Certificates – This option allows you to view evaluations that need to be completed for existing activities you have attended and also allows you to view, print or email certificates for activities you have already completed an evaluation for in CloudCME. This is where you will claim credit, fill out evaluations, and download your certificates.
Please contact VCU Health CME directly with any problems or questions at (804) 828-3640 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- From this screen you can access the following additional options:
- Profile – allows you to view, edit and update your CloudCME profile. Your profile in CloudCME determines your credit eligibility and ensures your institution has the correct information for reporting and accreditation purposes.
- Transcript – allows you to view, print and email your transcript. You can also append certificates and/or a transcript from a different organization to your CloudCME transcript.
- Registrations and Receipts – allows you to view, print or email receipts for registrations processed in CloudCME.
- Syllabus – allows you to view any syllabi available for the activities you are registered for in CloudCME.
- Note: you must have a paid registration to view syllabi and the activity must offer one, not all activities offer a syllabi. The Attendee Portal (AP) is also where you can view and register for available activities. Click one of the navigation options to view the activities available. Clicking “Details” for any activity will provide a detailed overview. Clicking “Register” will allow you to register for the activity.
Printable CME Instructions (pdf)