Helpful hints for completing the on-line application
Because we value your time (and the time of our hiring managers!), our application process is completely automated. We accept only on-line applications and each applicant is limited to five (5) active applications at any given time. When completing your online application, please review the following helpful hints. Thank you and we wish you success in your job search!
- Please choose from the options below to identify up to five (5) jobs for which you are the most qualified and highly interested.
- Please take a moment and carefully review the requirements for each job of interest. We ask that you only apply for those jobs in which you meet all the minimum requirements. If you do not meet each of the specified minimum qualifications, your application may not be forwarded for further consideration.
- Please be sure to complete the application in its entirety, to include the assessment following the application. Any unanswered questions or blanks will be considered an incomplete application and may not be forwarded for further consideration.
- Selecting cancel at anytime during the application process will cancel the entire process.
- Please use the arrow keys, tab key or the mouse to navigate from question to question. Hitting the Enter Key could cause you to lose already keyed data.
- You will be asked to enter your email address and set up a password as part of the application registration process. This will allow you to track updates regarding the status of your application(s) under the Application History tab. You may also access your application again in the future to revise if needed and resubmit for other positions as they become available. More importantly, should you be offered employment, you will need your login information to access your onboarding materials. If you do not have an established email address, we have provided you with links to two possible options to create a free email account. There are many options from which you can choose, we provide these two for your convenience.
- If your application is selected for further consideration and if you are invited for an interview, you will receive an email invitation inviting you to submit your reference information through our automated reference checking system.
Attention New Graduate Registered Nurse applicants
New Graduate Registered Nurse applicants are invited to apply 6 months prior to graduation directly to posted Clinical Nurse positions of their choice. Please note that all applicants are limited to five active applications at any given time. Thank you for considering VCU Health to begin your career as a Registered Nurse!
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, VCU Health System is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact HR4U at (804) 628-4748 or toll free 844 989-4748; address P.O. 980066, Richmond, VA 23298; email HR4U@vcuhealth.org.