Map and Driving Directions
Click here to view our interactive map!
Getting to VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital
VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital is located at 1755 North Mecklenburg Avenue, South Hill, Virginia, 23970, Mecklenburg County. The close proximity to Virginia's and North Carolina's largest lake resort area allows residents to enjoy many recreational benefits. South Hill's relaxed, hometown atmosphere is an ideal family environment.
Along with being a beautiful place to live, South Hill is centrally located to Interstate 85 giving easy access to metropolitan cities such as Richmond, Virginia or Raleigh, North Carolina. South Hill's location is ideal for quick trips to many historical, cultural and entertainment attractions located in the state. Beaches, as well as mountain resort areas, are also easily accessible from South Hill.
From I-85 North (Durham, points south)
- Take exit 15
- Turn left, hospital ahead on right.
From I-85 South (Petersburg, points north), US 1 South (Petersburg)
- Take exit 15
- Turn right, hospital ahead on right.
From US 58 East (Danville, Clarksville), US 1 North (Raleigh)
- At the R.T. Arnold Library, follow US 58 to the left (Mecklenburg Avenue).
- Follow Mecklenburg Avenue straight through the stoplight.
From Hwy 47 (Chase City)
- Turn left at the stoplight onto Mecklenburg Avenue.
- Keep straight until you arrive at 1755 North Mecklenburg Avenue, hospital on the left.