As you know, your team members are the single most important and valuable resource in your organization. A healthier team member is often a more productive team member. VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital Health and Wellness Services provides team member health services required and needed in today’s world of business and industry. We can help you reach your goals for a healthier workforce.
Good health begins with good information:
The professionals with CMH Health & Wellness Services strive to be responsive to the health needs of the corporate community. We work with companies to develop strong, healthy and safe team members.
Why a healthier workforce is good for business:
- Cholestech screening - lipid / glucose
- Pre-employment physicals
- Rapid drug screens—featuring E-Screen
- Lab based drug screens (urine, hair follicle*)
- Pulmonary function testing *
- Breath alcohol testing
- DOT physicals
- Sports & adult school physicals
- Adult immunizations (Influenza-TDap, HepB
- CPR—adult/child/infant, First-Aid, AED, AHA, and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Lab tests: not limited to: PSA, lipid panel and CBC
- OSHA Hearing Conservation Education and testing by a certified technician using a calibrated booth and audiometer
- Mini health fairs
- Vision screenings
- Smoking cessation counseling
- EKG without interpretation
For more information:
To learn more about the contracted services available through CMH Health & Wellness Services, feel free to contact us.
CMH Health & Wellness Services
416 Durant Street
South Hill, Virginia 23970
Phone: (434) 774-2541
Fax (434) 774-2489
Meet our Staff:
(pictured from left to right) Linda Crump, Office Service Specialist; Donna Overton, LPN, COHC, BAT, SAMI-DOT; Amy Hobbs, FNP-C; DeeAnna Forbes, LPN, COHC, BAT APS-DOT; Jessica Seamster, LPN, BAT, APS-DOT
Download our brochure here.