myVCUhealth provides fast, easy access to your health information. It's a free online tool provided by VCU Medical Center that allows you to:
- send a secure message to your care team
- request a prescription refill
- view and request appointments
- view medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues and selected lab results
- view and download your depart summaries
- If you have recently been an inpatient at VCU Health System, refer to your discharge instructions to message the most appropriate provider.
Should you have trouble accessing any of these options, please:
- call toll-free Cerner HealtheSupport at 1-877-621-8014;
To register for the portal you must first complete a consent form.
Once the consent form has been completed, it can be mailed/emailed/faxed/or delivered in person to:
VCUHS Department of Health Information Management
403 North 13th St
CSC 3rd Fl Room 303B
P.O. BOX 980679
Richmond, VA 23298-0679