Appointment specialists can help you assess the nature of your health problem or concern and direct you to the appropriate VCU Medical Center physician and services. They can also help you schedule an appointment.
You may call our Outpatient Scheduling Center at (800) 762-6161, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., to speak with someone immediately. You will receive a response to your appointment request within three business days.
If you receive your health care at VCU Medical Center please visit myVCUhealth for fast, easy access to your health information. It's a free online tool provided by VCU Medical Center that allows you to:
- send a secure message to your care team
- request a prescription refill
- view appointments
- request or cancel appointments
Please read our privacy statement.
* * Please note that we cannot offer medical advice or diagnosis by e-mail, telephone or mail. If you have a health-related question or suspect that you have a health problem, you should consult your physician or make an appointment with a VCU Medical Center physician.
* * VCU STUDENTS requesting an appointment with Student Health will need to contact them directly at 828-8828. Online requests allow you to request an appointment with VCU Medical Center outpatient physicians only.
PLEASE NOTE: Psychiatry and imaging appointments cannot be made online. For all imaging appointments, including breast imaging/mammograms, nuclear medicine and diagnostic radiology, please contact the Department of Radiology directly. You may find Radiology contact information by clicking here. For Psychiatry appointments, please call (804) 828-2000.
Click here for an Online Appointment Request
Back to Top